SADCO systems can be used for operative monitoring/control of various loose media, such as grains (SADCO-ELEV solution is patented), flour, coal, etc.
The system provides on-line real-time monitoring and control of storage parameters (level, temperature, avg moisture content, etc) of dry bulk.
- guaranteed explosion and spark safety;
- external influence stability (temperature fluctuations, local energy sources).
- possibility of operating in agressive conditions (high temperatures and pressures, acid or radioactive products, etc.);
- use of one ordinary cable for power and signals;
- high accuracy of measurements (up to 0.025 % in level measurements; up to 0.5 я in temperature measurements; up to 0.35 % in mass calculations);
- overall sensor length - up to 30 m (it can be customized upon your demand);
- distance from computer to reservoir - up to 1000 m;
- maximum number of measuring channels per block - 255;
- operating temperature range: from -30 to +60 ╟я;
- consuming power - up to 10 Wt per channel.
- price :).
The SADCO-ELEV solution can be customized according to the project specific requirements. Feel free to contacs us